Redesign & Invigorate
Minnesota FoodShare exists to support engagement of Minnesotans in fundraising, education, and advocacy efforts addressing food insecurity. By providing resources and marketing support, the March Campaign and our other programs aim to encourage and strengthen collaborations between businesses, schools, community organizations, faith communities, and their local food shelves.
By joining together, we magnify our impact and can increase food shelves’ capacity throughout Minnesota to support millions of food insecure households.
Minnesota FoodShare is redesigning and invigorating its programs.
We aim to:
- Increase food shelf participation
- Increase business and organizational engagement
- Increase faith community engagement
- Improve company and corporate support and engagement
- Increase media and sponsor partnerships
- Identify campaign spokespeople and champions
- Improve evaluation and reporting methods
Between now and the 2018 March Campaign, Minnesota FoodShare plans to provide the following:
- Updated resources
- Fresh communication and promotional materials
- Redesigned, clear FoodFund equation
- Efficient and effective participant collaborations and celebrations
Please share with us your hopes for partnership with Minnesota FoodShare as well as what excites you about our plan and what we may be missing. Your input is greatly appreciated.